The Judson Connection
Canadian Judson Resources
Bibliography: Centennial Commitee, The Old United Empire Loyalists List, Toronto, Canada: Rose Publishing Co. 1885. APPENDIX B
Judson, Silas, Elizabeth Town, L. B. L., 1790. Satisfied of his good character as a Loyalist, Connecticut. In the 12th April, 1805, Mr. Silas Judson was at this office and said that he was not within the British lines' resident before the Treaty of Peace in 1783. Came to Canada in 1790. His land was not confiscated.
Information on the JUDSON surname is available in the T.B. Smith Collection of Queens County Family Histories at the Queens County Museum Thomas Raddall Research Centre in Liverpool, Nova Scotia.
Descendants of Robert Judson born in England m. Ann Clark. Child of Robert Judson and Ann Clark is William Christopher Judson , Sr., born 1750 in USA; died December 23, 1845 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada. Line continues here.
Crossroads Christian Church Cemetery, Prince Edward Island, Canada
William E. MacCallum 1888 - 1971 Wife Marion L. Judson 1890 - 1991 Son Blair MacCallum 1923 - 1993 His Wife Myra 1920 - 1993
More info on these Judsons can be found in Descendants of William Wood of New London, PEI.
- Howard Wood born 1836 m.16-Jun-1864 Mary Jane Judson born 4-Jan-1838, (daughter of William Christopher Judson II and Bridget Ann Acorn) died 3-Apr-1916. Howard died 1898.
- James Wood born 1814, m.29-Jun-1840, in Charlottetown, Queens, PE, Louisa Burke, born 31-Aug-1822, (daughter of Edward Edmund Burke and Ellendor Judson) died 3-Oct-1901, last res: Mount Tryon, Prince, PE. James died 1871, last res: Mount Tryon, Prince, PE.
- Joseph Charles Wood born 31-Oct-1817, married Catherine Burke, born 6-Jul-1820, Squaw Bay, Queens, PE, (daughter of Edward Edmund Burke and Ellendor Judson) died 24-Feb-1893, St. John, NB, last res: St. John, NB. Joseph last res: St. John, NB.
- Abigail Burhoe married George Joseph Judson, born 1842.
- Elizabeth Wood born 1824, married (1) 16-Mar-1849, William Christopher Judson III, born 1826, Lot 49, PE, (son of William Christopher Judson II and Bridget Ann Acorn) died Nov-1851, Lot 49, PE
- William Wood born 1817, married Maria Judson, born 1824, (daughter of William Christopher Judson II and Bridget Ann Acorn) misc: 5 Sons, 5 daughters, died 1864. William died 13-Oct-1898, last res: Squaw Bay, Queens, PE.
- Thankful Caroline Wood born after 1841, married 7-Jan-1864, George Joseph Judson, born 1842. Children: Frank Judson, David Judson, Howard Judson, Theophulis Judson m. Abigail Burhoe, Ezra Judson.
- Ambrose Wood married 14-Oct-1903, in Pownal, Queens, PE, Jennie Judson.
More info on these Judsons can be found in Descendants of Frederick Praught and Susannah Wagner
- Thomas Knight, farmed Alexandra (Elizabeth Ellen Judson)
- son James Richard, s/o Edward Burke/Elledor Judson
St. Andrews United Church Cemetery, Vernon Bridge, Prince Edward Island, Canada
H. Gay Judson 1905 - 1990
Wife Ethel H. Baird
More info on these Judsons can be found in Descendants of Godlip Sentner
- Caleb Sentner , Sr. was born 1754 in Germany, and died September 06, 1855 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. He married Mary Judson January 01, 1798, daughter of William Judson and Elizabeth McKenzie.
- George Sentner was born 1756, and died 1837. He married Ann Nancy Judson January 01, 1805, daughter of William Judson and Elizabeth McKenzie.
More info on these Judsons can be found in Descendants of Jeremiah Enman and Margaret Benoit
- Thomas Enman born 19-Jan-1803, PE, bapt: 31-Jul-1803, St. Paul's Angl., Charlottetown, PE, married (1) 1835, Nancy (Ann) Burke, born 2-May-1816, PE, bapt: 12-Aug-1816, St. Paul's Angl., Charlottetown, PE, (daughter of Edward Edmund Burke and Ellendor Judson)
- Robert M. Enman born 10-Mar-1809, Pownal, Queens, PE, married (1) 1835, in Pownal, Queens, PE, Ellen Burke, born 7-Jun-1818, Squaw Bay, Queens, PE, bapt: 7-Nov-1818, St. Paul's Angl., Charlottetown, PE, (daughter of Edward Edmund Burke and Ellendor Judson
Cherry Valley Memorial Cemetery, Prince Edward Island, Canada
Charles W. Judson 1862 - 1966
w Mary Elizabeth Docherty Jan 03 1862 - Jan 21 1905
w2 Katie B. Carrier 1887 - 1954
Daughter: Ethel Judson Jul 30 1903 - Jan 21 1905
More info on these Judsons can be found in Descendants of George Mabey
- Cornelius2 Mabey (George1) was born December 25, 1787 in Bedeque, Prince Edward Island, Canada, and died August 10, 1880 in Bedeque, Prince Edward Island, Canada. He married Mary Maria Sentner May 25, 1819 in Prince Edward Island, Canada, daughter of Caleb Sentner and Mary Judson.
- Margaret3 Wood (Elizabeth2 Mabey, George1). She married (1) James William Judson, son of William Judson and Lucy Brehaut.
United Church Cemetery, Pownal, Prince Edward Island, Canada
James Robertson d Apr 3, 1904 ae 45 Wife Rebecca Judson 1829 - 1937 H. Alfred Robertson 1871 - 1955 James Henry Judson b Jan 25, 1857 d Jan 20, 1943 Wife Euphemia MacEachern 1851 - 1930 Austin Gray Judson b Feb 8, 1880 d Feb 20, 1920 Wife Beatrice Ann Gay b Mar 13, 1882 d Jul 17, 1955 Bruce F. Judson 1904 - 1986 Wife Helen M. Jenkins 1916 - 1986
More info on these Judsons can be found at Descendants of John Bates Dingwell
- Herbert "Hub" Milford Dingwell #15121 b. - -1861, Howe Point Prince Edward Island, m. Henrietta Wood #15133, b. Abt. 1864, (daughter of Howard Wood #27693 and Mary Jane Judson #27694)
- Wallace Dingwell #28428 b. 1866, Occupation: ?, m. Bernice Wood #28422, b. - -1871, Fortune Prince Edward Island, (daughter of Howard Wood #27693 and Mary Jane Judson #27694)
More info on below Judson can be found at Descendants of Unknown Martin from Stenscholl, Skye
Sarah Elizabeth MARTIN m: William MACKENZIE, II b: Wood Islands, Lot 62, PEI. Son of William Roderick MacKenzie, I and Hannah Judson.
More info on below Judson can be found at Descendants of Frances Clark and Janet Galloway
William E. Johnstone born 1892, married (3) Mildred H Thompson, (daughter of Herbert Thompson and Viola Judson) died 20 Sep 1996.
Church of Scotland Register of Baptisms for Birch Hill, Prince Edward Island, Canada
Lilian Mercedes B. Feb 23 1894, Bpt Dec 6 1896D. M. Campbell, d/o Albert Jenkins and Catherine Jane Judson
Unconnected #67 ... Ontario Judsons
All were in Wallaceburg, Ontario, Canada
- Roy b.1906
- Orrin b.abt 1888 was a glass blower
- Lester was a painter in 1875
- James was a tanner in 1867
Unconnected #72 ...
- Canada - Second World War Book of Remembrance, 1944 - Page 349
Ptc Judson, Charles Earl Linc & Welld R Ptc Judson, John Edward Essex Scot
- Canadian Expeditionary Force - WWI
JUDSON , ADONIRAM GAY - 712672 - Box: 4988 - 30
JUDSON , DANIEL - 441728 - Box: 4988 - 31
JUDSON , FRANK ALBERT - 2006824 - Box: 4988 - 32
JUDSON , FREDERICK SHELDON - Box: 4988 - 33
JUDSON , HARVEY - 916876 - Box: 4988 - 34
JUDSON , JAMES V - 3132529 - Box: 4988 - 35
JUDSON , JAMES WILLIAM - 231260 - Box: 4988 - 36
JUDSON , JOHN EDWARD - 288390 - Box: 4988 - 37
JUDSON , JOHN PATTISON - 1015 - Box: 4988 - 38
JUDSON , JOSEPH JAMES - 3233380 - Box: 4988 - 39
JUDSON , MALCOLM - 712111 - Box: 4988 - 40
JUDSON , REGINALD SPENCER - 18 - Box: 4988 - 41
JUDSON , S - 53582 - Box: 4988 - 42
JUDSON , SEVA - 844638 - Box: 4988 - 43
JUDSON , STEWART - 4050619 - Box: 4988 - 44
JUDSON , ST ELMO BEAUMONT - Box: 4988 - 45
JUDSON , WILFRED - 799562 - Box: 4988 - 46
JUDSON , WILLIAM - 255236 - Box: 4988 - 47
JUDSON , WILLIAM - 470054 - Box: 4988 - 48
JUDSON , WILLIAM GEORGE - 2204384 - Box: 4988 - 49
- Robert JUDSON & brothers
Record Source: Dept. of Finance: Emigration Service Fund
Volume: 2532 File: 5 Page(s): 382
From Toronto to Newmarket
1871 Ontario Census Index - Bothwell_16 Surname Given #1 Given #2 Stray/Sex/Age/Birthplace Religion Origin Occupation Distr/SubD/Division/Page JUDSON WILLIAM L 28 ENGLAND CE ENGLISH PRINTER 003 C 1 80 08 Brant_27 JUDSON ELIZA 1 54 U STATES WM GERMAN 015 C 1 31 03 Brockville_10 JUDSON ELIZA 1 1 70 US CP ENGLISH 068 A 23 35 JUDSON JOHN 50 O EM ENGLISH F 068 D 1 8 35 JUDSON RATHIEL 87 UNITED STATES EM ENGLISH F 068 D 1 8 35 JUDSON WILLIAM 25 O EM ENGLISH F 068 D 1 44 35 Bruce_25 JUDSON HORACE 35 ONTARIO PM ENGLISH CARPENTER 027 E 1 76 32 Kent_21 JUDSON HENRY 1 10 QUEBEC CP ENGLISH 002 G 1 13808 JUDSON JAMES 41 O WM IRISH CARPENTER 002 F 3 43 08 JUDSON JANE 1 1 72 IRELAND ME IRISH 002 F 3 52 08 JUDSON LESTER 35 O WM IRISH PAINTER 002 F 3 55 08 JUDSON WILLIAM 40 O ME IRISH FARMER 002 F 3 86 08 Leeds_15 JUDSON ALMOND 1 22 O EM GERMAN F 067 I 2 37 35 JUDSON DAVID 30 O ME ENGLISH E 067 F 43 35 JUDSON RUFUS 36 O EM ENGLISH GROCER 067 F 15 35 Leeds-Grenville_10 JUDSON CYLAR 70 O FT IRISH CARPENTER 070 A 1 75 35 JUDSON OLIVE 1 1 20 O EM IRISH SERVANT 070 A 2 15 35 JUDSON VINCENT 40 O EM IRISH F 070 A 2 14 35 Oxford_33 JUDSON SUSAN 1 1 27 O EM ENGLISH SEAMSTRESS 013 B 1 60 53 Toronto_59 JUDSON WALTER 30 ENGL WM SHOEMAKER 046 D 5 97 19
- JUDSON, CHAPMAN
Volume: A, page 39, Grant number 70
Original province of registration: Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia registration date: 1784/08/14
New Brunswick registration date: 1785/01/02
Place and County: PARR TOWN, Sunbury County
- JUDSON, ROBIN, SEP/25/1958, MT.PLEASANT CEMETERY, Edmonton
Unconnected #86 ... British Columbia, Canada Cemeteries
- Alonzo M., Prince George Cem
- Lillian Opal, Forest Grove Cem
- Marion S., Forest Grove Cem
- Noble, Forest Grove Cem
Unconnected #87 ... Ontario, Canada Cemeteries
- Anna, Lyn Cem
- Anna (Morrison), Old Methodist & Evergreen Cem
- Anna Eleanor, Lyn Cem
- Beverly, Mt Hope Cem
- Bryon, Lyn Cem
- Caroline, Mt Vernon United Church Cem
- Charles S., Leheigh Cem
- David, Lakeview Cem
- Eliza Jane, Lyn Cem
- Elizabeth (Elliott), Mt Vernon United Church Cem
- Elnora, Lyn Cem
- Etta A., Newark Community Cem
- Fairman, Lyn Cem
- George Ambrose, Forest Lawn Cem
- Harold W., Nestleton United Church Cem
- Henrietta, Leheigh Cem
- Henry F., Lyn Cem
- J.B., Old Methodist & Evergreen Cem
- Jane, Lyn Cem
- Jane (Clow), Lyn Cem
- John, Lyn Cem
- Joseph S., Mt Vernon United Church Cem
- Laura, Lyn Cem
- Loleta May, Nestleton United Church Cem
- Luther, Lyn Cem
- Maria (Bedford), Woodland Cem
- Mary, Moore Cem
- Mary A., Mt Vernon United Church Cem
- Olive, Lyn Cem
- R.M., Nestleton United Church Cem
- Rathil, Lyn Cem
- Ruth, Lyn Cem
- Sally (Clow), Lyn Cem
- Samuel, Lyn Cem
- Sandra, Lakeview Cem
- Sarah A., Lyn Cem
- Silas, Leheigh Cem
- Silas, Lyn Cem
- Warren, Lyn Cem
- Wesley, Leheigh Cem
- William Ezra, Lyn Cem
- William L., Old St Paul's Anclican Cem
- Wyatt, Lyn Cem
The Judson Connection
is created, edited & maintained by
Linda-Jeanne Dolby � 1996
Descendant of the Connecticut Judsons
This page may be freely linked to, but not copied without my consent.
Thanks for visiting.